Friday, November 4, 2011

Hammy the Hamster!!

The lightbulb moment!! ( Please excuse the Oprah line)!!!

I have been reading some really great books on a number of things with regards to weight loss, strength, and honoring yourself!! From this it has open my mind and I have had some huge revelations about myself!!

Taking a few steps back, about three weeks ago I had my cards read and I was told that I am struggling with a challenge with myself.  I was told that I am way to hard on myself and will never reach where I am want to be if I don't accept myself and love myself. WOW!!! Right on the money!! 


I have been struggling with my thryoid and have been doing lots of reading with regards to that and that has seem to be under control and feeling better. Yahoo!!!


Two weeks ago I was watching the BL and Bob said " I hate when people eat and then composate their workout the next day to burn extra calories ".  BINGO!!!


Having a conversation with my friend, I told her what I think my problem is and that I feel like I am on a circle! If I eat extra calories in a day I work out harder the next, or run longer to burn them off!! I am always staying the same!! I am on a wheel!!!

My girlfriend looked at me and said " Okay Hammy get off the wheel"!!!  I am off the wheel and feel wonderful!! It is like something has been let loose!! If I want to eat something that I normally don't have, I am having it and not feeling guilty about it and not thinking that I need to work out longer etc. I am enjoying it and moving on!!  I can't believe something so simple has taken me so long to figure out!!! Blows my mind!!


I really think the hardest part of trying to loose weight is our MINDS!!! They can be kind and honest and then plant the meanest thougths ever!!!  Amazing!!

Last night I was getting my ass kicked by my favorite trainer and I felt amazing!! Susie is a great motivator!!! When I thought I couldn't do something she kept saying " are you sure"?  No I am not sure so I kept going!! I sweated more in that hour then I did running the half!!!  AWESOME!!!


I feel like there is a new spring in my step!! I am on  a mission and am ready!!!  Went to Hip Hop this week and got my funk on!!! It was awesome!!! Meera you rock!!!  Going to try Hot Yoga and some other new things!!! I am determine to live out of the box, and I still can't do those damn chin ups and my husband doesn't understand why I can't do them but I will!!!

So this Hammy is moving away and will not be back!!!









1 comment:

  1. you are so right! its our MINDS and the GAMES we play that our are worst ENEMY! GO KELLY GO...so proud of you for your light bulb moment!

    ReplyDelete